Gerald Feuer, MD, FACOG
Gerald Feuer MD, FACOG is a pioneer in minimally invasive robotic surgery and an experienced board-certified gynecologic oncologist with more than 30 years of experience.
Having performed over 4800 successful robotic surgeries, he has established himself as one of the world's leading robotic gynecologic oncology surgeons.
His novel works in robotics, including robotic treatment of ovarian cancer, have been published in peer-review journals and he is sought after as a national and international presenter and instructor.
- Medical Education, Mt Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Gynecologic Oncology, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Certifications and Affiliations:
- Board Certified, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology Subspecialty
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Cervical Cancer
- Endometrial / Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Awards and Honors:
- Castle Connolly, Top Doctor, 2017-2020