Michelle Glasgow, MD, FACOG
Dr. Michelle A. Glasgow is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology and gynecologic oncology. She is dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalized care for women with gynecologic cancers via an integrated team approach. Focused on providing state of the art therapies, she supports her patients both during and after treatment.
Dr. Glasgow is expertly trained in using minimally invasive approaches, including both traditional laparoscopy and robotic surgery, and brings advanced research experience. She is committed to pursuing advanced research opportunities to help improve the care and outcomes of women with gynecologic cancers. She is excited to be able to share her knowledge and compassion with the women of the Cobb and Cherokee communities.
In her free time, Dr. Glasgow enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter as well as traveling, both domestically and internationally.
- Medical Education, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Yale University, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Fellowship, Pelvic Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Fellowship, Gynecologic Oncology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Certifications & Affiliations:
- Board Certified, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology Subspecialty
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member, Georgia OB/GYN Society
- Surgical outcomes
- Clinical trials
- Sentinel lymph node dissection
- Rare gynecological tumors