Dr. Michelle A. Glasgow is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology and gynecologic oncology. She is dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalized care for women with gynecologic cancers via an integrated team approach. Focused on providing
state of the art therapies, she supports her patients both during and after treatment.
Dr. Glasgow is expertly trained in using minimally invasive approaches, including both traditional laparoscopy and robotic surgery, and brings advanced research experience. She is committed to pursuing advanced research opportunities to help improve the
care and outcomes of women with gynecologic cancers. She is excited to be able to share her knowledge and compassion with the women of Cherokee county and the surrounding communities.
In her free time, Dr. Glasgow enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters, as well as traveling both domestically and internationally.
Dr. Glasgow practices out of our Canton location.
Education & Training
- Medical Education, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Yale University, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Fellowship, Pelvic Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Fellowship, Gynecologic Oncology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology Subspecialty
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member, Georgia OB/GYN Society
- Surgical outcomes
- Clinical trials
- Sentinel lymph node dissection
- Rare gynecological tumors
Facts About Dr. Glasgow
- Ivy League educated and trained.
- Presented results of multiple research studies on gynecologic cancers at national meetings, and published in several peer-reviewed journals.
- Received multiple honors and special appointments throughout training.
Northside Provider Directory DetailsView Dr. Michelle A. Glasgow's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory